A Message from the Team

7 replies [Last post]
Offline
Last seen: 15 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 09/18/2016:25

Hey All,

As we work hard to deliver you the goods, I just wanted to let everyone know what we are working on.

Christmas Season: Being just around the corner we have the team busy checking over old quests as well as looking at new quests to introduce. As usual the world will also receive the christmas makeover everyone lives for.

Event Calendar: We've just introduced a new event calendar that lets everyone know when we will run events. It's a great initiative that will allow players to also log on a specific times for bigger crowds! We are also working through this month as a trial to fine tune durations, frequencies and prize support.

Player Acquisition: We've been looking through our old methods as well as new methods to see what works best. Before we kick this stage into overdrive we are looking at tasks that improve the game world such as quest audits, event calendars and the economy.

Quest Audits: So, we are going through all the quests to firstly ensure they all work and secondly to see if they are at the level of quality you guys deserve.

Item Re-distribution: This is mainly for the new players, but we are running through the current spread of items in game and their locations, this will let us tweak certain items so we can better utilize a majority of the newer items released that many players grew out of way too quick! This will be starting in Karmiel and Edgewood being affected first, with the Chain set and long swords no longer being obtainable here.

The Economy: So we've listened and are analyzing the issue so that you the player base have an outlet for your gold whilst also have a way to acquire the gold in the first place at every level proportionally. This also includes the current status of the Black Market. So don't fret! We are working on it.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you in game!

Offline
Last seen: 20 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 12/01/2016:23
Since taking Chain equipment

Since taking Chain equipment from the shops, it is now impossible to sell the Chain drops from the wolves. It is also impossible to sell the Leather Armor +1 drops from Slimes. This essentially means those drops are useless.

Offline
Last seen: 15 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 09/18/2016:25
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the feedback! We've just changed the drops of the wolves to accurately reflect the change that has taken place, and we've also added in the ability to sell leather armor +1 to the shops. We've also re-added the ability to sell chain armor to get rid of any extras you may not want.

Also, Christmas Town is now Open!

Offline
Last seen: 20 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 12/01/2016:23
Heliod wrote: Thanks for the

Heliod wrote:
Thanks for the feedback! We've just changed the drops of the wolves to accurately reflect the change that has taken place, and we've also added in the ability to sell leather armor +1 to the shops. We've also re-added the ability to sell chain armor to get rid of any extras you may not want.

Also, Christmas Town is now Open!

Thanks! So many things I can get rid of, now =D

Any chance of there being something useful to do with plate helms? (I know this is getting off topic; I could start a new topic on it if that would be preferred).

Christmas Town! Nice work, to you and all the other admins. Are player notes on quests welcome? I currently do not have anything concerning, but I could start keeping a closer eye on the quests.

Offline
Last seen: 14 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/05/2013:47
as per equipment and drops

are these drops going to be anything useful to newer players or just superficial garbage to replace other superficial garbage, im all for changes after all these years but how is this going to spice things up per se.

Offline
Last seen: 14 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/05/2013:47
Heliod wrote: Thanks for the

Heliod wrote:
Thanks for the feedback! We've just changed the drops of the wolves to accurately reflect the change that has taken place, and we've also added in the ability to sell leather armor +1 to the shops. We've also re-added the ability to sell chain armor to get rid of any extras you may not want.

Also, Christmas Town is now Open!

CHRISTMAS ISLAND quests are bugged finding father winter enters a dead end when trying to give prestin a chunk of star.

tons of mapping issues on christmas island as well

Offline
Last seen: 15 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 09/18/2016:25
I'll be sure to fix any

I'll be sure to fix any mapping issues over the next few days, and i'll retest the quests. Thanks for the heads up.

As for the noob island item distribution, its being scaled so items that are predominately higher in defense aren't so early on in the game and the same for attack damage. Newer players will benefit most from this as they will get to use more items before being capped.

xBrandonx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/10/2007:04
Heliod wrote: I'll be sure to

Heliod wrote:
I'll be sure to fix any mapping issues over the next few days, and i'll retest the quests. Thanks for the heads up.

As for the noob island item distribution, its being scaled so items that are predominately higher in defense aren't so early on in the game and the same for attack damage. Newer players will benefit most from this as they will get to use more items before being capped.

Heliod could you look into the quest called The Aqua Men? Nowhere can i find where the Unicorn Grotto is and the lone place i could find on airship map theres nothing on there like an NPC to give the unicorn plush to or anything